Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pre-made Template for a Cause

I've always been an emotional person, and for some reason things just effect me more (or so I feel).

The last week has been no different. Every time I see videos or read a story about those directly effected by the Earthquake/Tsunami in Japan, I get this weird feeling inside of me. It could happen to any of us. But it didn't.

When the major earthquakes in Pakistan and Indonesia happened, I was still in high school and with the help of some friends and one of my teachers, we organized a fundraiser by selling chocolate.

This time, my friend over at Adori Graphics kindly donated one of her scrapbook kits from which I created the following templates for Blogger:

Option One: $15
Spring 1
Option Two: $20
Spring 2

If you would like to purchase either of these pre-made templates, please make your payment using the DONATE button below. All proceeds from this template are going directly to support the disaster relief in Japan.




and then fill out the following form:


These templates include the header, background, and installation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...