Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Design Process

Want me to design your blog for you?

One - Look at what I offer. I offer packages or a pick and choose method for your convenience.
Two - Request a quote!
Three - Fill out the questionnaire (will be sent to you after you approve the quote).
Four - Make your payment. Once I have reviewed your questionnaire, I will issue you an invoice. All payments must be made before I begin to work on your design layout.
Five - I begin working on your design! Once the payment is completed, I will begin to work on your layout.
Six - Installation! Before installation, I will email you a preview and you have an opportunity to tell me if you want anything changed. This will be your only free revision.
---------------
Please make sure you back up your current blog template and widgets. You are responsible for doing this. Sidebar content may need to be re-entered after the new design is installed. If you need help in how to do this, ask me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...