Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Design Process

Want me to design your blog for you?

One - Look at what I offer. I offer packages or a pick and choose method for your convenience.
Two - Request a quote!
Three - Fill out the questionnaire (will be sent to you after you approve the quote).
Four - Make your payment. Once I have reviewed your questionnaire, I will issue you an invoice. All payments must be made before I begin to work on your design layout.
Five - I begin working on your design! Once the payment is completed, I will begin to work on your layout.
Six - Installation! Before installation, I will email you a preview and you have an opportunity to tell me if you want anything changed. This will be your only free revision.
Please make sure you back up your current blog template and widgets. You are responsible for doing this. Sidebar content may need to be re-entered after the new design is installed. If you need help in how to do this, ask me.


Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...