Thursday, February 25, 2010

Terms of Design

NOTE: I only design for BLOGGER Blogs!

PAYMENT FOR DESIGN
I accept payments through Paypal only.

CANCELLATIONS
If you decide to cancel your order, I will not issue refunds once I have began to work on your layout.

REFUNDS
I do not issue refunds for designs under any circumstances due to the nature of the work.

PERMISSIONS
I am not liable for any photos or design elements provided by clients. Please be sure to have permission before submitting any elements or photography to me to use in your design.

DESIGN CREDITS
Once your design is installed a logo, linking back to me as well as design credit for any elements used, will be added to both your sidebar and the bottom of your blog page. By paying your invoice, you agree to keep this credit in your sidebar as long as you have the design on your blog.

REVISIONS
Once your design is completed (but before it is installed), you will be given one free revision for any errors. Any changes or add-ons to the design after installation will be subject to a $10 fee as well as the cost of the item.

This also applies to using elements from digital kits. If there is something from the digital kits that you do not like, tell me up front.

Similarly, should your requested revisions become excessive in number or otherwise unreasonable during the process, I reserve the right to charge for additional revisions.

HEADER UPDATES
If, at any time after your designed is installed, you would like to update any pictures in your header, I will do so with a $5 fee.

You must notify me when you place your order, however, that you would like me to keep your files for future edits.

DESIGN COPYRIGHTS
The design I made for your site or blog is solely for one particular site or blog only. If you have more than 1 site you cannot copy the code and use it on your other blogs, that is against the terms and conditions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...